Student Visas

There are eight separate visa classes in Australia’s student visa program. Ezy Migration Migration Services can assist applicants with all types of student visas. The different visas are:

English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) (Subclass 570)

This visa is for students undertaking ELICOS as a pre-requisite to another course

Primary or Secondary School Course (Subclass 571)

This visa is for Primary school, Secondary school including junior and senior secondary, and approved secondary exchange programs.

Vocational Education & Training (Subclass 572)

This visa is for Certificate I, II, III, and IV; VET diploma and VET advanced diploma studies.

Higher Education (Subclass 573)

This visa is for Bachelor degree; associate degree; graduate certificate; graduate diploma; HE diploma; HE advanced diploma and masters by coursework.

Post Graduate Research (Subclass 574)

This visa enables applicants to study Masters by research degree or a Doctoral degree.

Non-award (Subclass 575)

This visa enablesnon-award foundation studies and other full-time courses or components of courses not leading to an Australian award.

AusAID Defence (Subclass 576)

This visa is for AusAID or Defence students who are sponsored by the Australian Government.

Student Guardian (Subclass 580)

This visa provides for certain persons to reside with a student in Australia, where that student requires a guardian.

Student Visas Requirements

  • To be eligible for the grant of a student (Subclass 570–576) visa, you must be accepted for full-time study in a registered course or part of a registered course.
  • You must intend to be a genuine temporary entrant
  • You must have financial capacity to support your stay
  • Be required to have English language proficiency
  • Be of good character and health
  • Hold health insurance